DMCA Statement of backgroundeditz.com
All the content on Getmorewith.com is either submitted to Getmorewith.com by Email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content, mainly including png images, posted are eblieved to be posted within ou rights according to hte U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 , U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Getmorewith.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copy right Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Getmorewith.com or if links to your copyrighted materials are returned through an search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be lable for damaged (including costs and attorneys'fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authroized person to act on behalf of the woner of and exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Getmorewith.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow us to response you in 3-5 business days.
Please follow the form below to submit your information.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
GetMoreWith respects the intellectual property rights of others and abides by United States intellectual property laws, including the
requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). GetMoreWith requires each of its uploaders to pledge that they will not engage
in any illegal activity and will not violate the rights of third parties.
GetMoreWith takes reports of illegal activity such as copyright and
trademark infringement seriously. If you believe someone violates your copyright or trademark rights through GetMoreWith website and you
do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific file that you have authority
over, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any
Your notice must suit all the requirements of the "Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)" containing the following information：
- Your personal identifies certification or legal representative certification. (If you are an agent, you should also submit the corresponding commissioned papers);
- The rights certification of yours or your agent about the reported content.
- The specific link of infringing content on the GetMoreWith website you reported, if you think several links of GetMoreWith 's website are violated your same rights, please provide all the links.
- The specific description of how your intellectual property rights are allegedly infringed, and to tell us what action you want us to take (for example, remove the material completely, partially remove it, modify it, etc.).
- This statement: "I swear, that the information provided in this notice is accurate, and I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to the intellectual property described herein to doing this."
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
When you submit a DMCA or trademark statement, we will always provide the copy of your claimed statement to the uploader that you claim the infringing content.
Before submitting DMCA notifications, please carefully consider whether the use of copyrighted content is protected under the principle of fair use. If you are not in the infringed situation and submitted the DMCA notifications, you may have to pay the relevant costs and legal fees.
Our response may include removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing. We may also try to notify the alleged infringer, who may make a counter notification pursuant to the DMCA. If so, we may reinstate the material in question.
Please send the complete notice to GetMoreWith as follows:
by email: [email protected]